Book Barbara Lazaroff as a Speaker/Lecturer
Barbara Lazaroff has been featured on the lecture circuit speaking about marketing strategies; building and maintaining successful restaurants at the RHIDEC show; at ASID conferences, MUFSO conventions, YPO conferences, the Volkswagen of America Board of Directors and managers, the Ceramic Tile Institute’s annual conference, and The Women’s Conference.
She has addressed students and faculty at UCLA seminars, California State University at Northridge and at the Interior Design Institute of Newport Beach.
Interview Barbara Lazaroff for print, video, or web
Barbara Lazaroff has been both the main topic of many an article as well as a part of many a feature. Either way, if she can be of help to you for an article, book, or video, she invites you to inquire.
To Interview Barbara or Book Her As Speaker
We’re not into web forms and questionnaires. We prefer your own words.
Simply send Barbara an email and provide as much information as you can.
[If that link doesn’t work for you, use assistant at ImaginingsDesign dot com.]
If you’re press and seek to interview Barbara Lazaroff, please let her know the following as it applies to your needs:
- Your publication or program
- Deadline or taping date
- The topic of your article/program/segment
- In what capacity would you like Barbara’s participation or what would you like her to focus on
- If you’ve worked with Barbara before, what/when/where
- Anything else you feel she should know
To book Barbara as a speaker, let her know as much as you can about the event:
- Date and location
- The circumstances under which she’d be speaking
- The desired focus
- Travel arrangements if applicable
- Anything else you feel she needs to know