While there’s no question that Barbara Lazaroff was the starting force behind the Wolfgang Puck Brand and the designer of the first Puck-Lazaroff Restaurants, she has also been helping other businesses.
- Board of Directors for the Friends of Sheba Medical Center – Los Angeles – since 2011
- Board of Governors for JLTV, Jewish Life TV – from 2010 for several years
- Board of Directors of the Israel Cancer Research Fund – Los Angeles – from 2011 until that office closed in 2019
Producing — Film & Music
Barbara’s first foray into Film was with her then-husband, Wolfgang Puck. Together they created Cooking with Wolfgang Puck: her writing and acting encouragement, his cooking. (Warner Home Video) Now that she isn’t busy creating restaurants and her sons are grown up, she has been contributing to the film world some more.
In 2015, Barbara Lazaroff and Jordan Roberts co-founded FGI: Filmanthropic Group International, a studio that works with brands, causes and A-list talent to create mainstream film and media.
- 1987 — Cooking with Wolfgang Puck — Barbara Lazaroff is the sole writer of this video
- 2012 — Big Wings (Short: A shop-a-holic, basketball-loving angel has bungled her last assignment.) – Consulting Producer
- 2012 — The Rooneys (TV Short: Join Mickey in the argument with his family and friends) – Special Thanks
- 2013 — FEMME: Woman Healing the World (Documentary: interviews with 100 influential women around the world.) – Producer
- 2015 —Underhanded (Short: In a Prohibition era, a young man looks to reclaim his father’s whiskey empire, before his rivals learn the truth) – Consulting Producer
- 2018 — The Cure (Documentary: A worldwide study about health, nutrition and the environment.) – Producer
- 2018 — We the People (Documentary: A worldwide exploration of the notions of economics and politics with the leaders of our time) – Producer
- 2018 — Made Public – Associate Producer
In 2015, upon the production of White Rabbit, a film that deals with anti-bullying, Barbara hosted a red carpet release party to help garner recognition.
- 2015 — Contributed to production of, Grammy Award-winning singer, Melissa Manchester’s album, You Gotta Love the Life.
Investor — Monet’s Palate® — “The Perfect Blend of Art and Good Tastes”®
The brainchild of Aileen Bordman, Monet’s Palate is the online destination to discover and enjoy Claude Monet’s other passion — food.
MonetsPalate.com is based on the award-winning film, Monet’s Palate – A Gastronomic View from the Gardens of Giverny with Meryl Streep, Alice Waters, Roger Vergé, Daniel Boulud, Michel Richard and Joachim Pissarro.
“A toast to Monet” — at MonetsPalate.com
Investor — Marnita’s Table
Marnita’s Table is “Radical Hospitality.” It exists to increase equality and decrease disparities across difference. Intentional Social Interaction (“IZI”) is Marnita’s Table effective experience engineering model that helps individuals, businesses, NGOs and government agencies achieve equity and inclusion goals.